Conversation-Mother and Son

Mother- Why did you get up so early today?


Son-Today I am to take my paper,Mother.


Mother- When will you go?


Son- At nine. What have you cooked today.


Mother-I will cook now. Tell me what you would like.


Son- Any dish which could be prepared quickly.


Mother- Will paranthas do?


Son- Paranthas cause constipation.


Mother-The curd is also ready.


Son-No.mother.Cook some green leaf Vegetable.


Mother-Now you suggest.


Son-Spinach with Potatoes.


Mother-Right, Anything else?


Son-Some sweet dish too.


Mother-Will you like carrot halwa?


Son-No, it take long to cook . Kheer will do.


Mother-But the milk is not enough.


Son-Well, leave it.I will have sugar and curd.


Mother-It's getting late.You first take a bath.


Son-First of all shoes are to be shined.


Mother-Did you not do that yesterday?


Son-Yes , I did. Today I have to go to University Campus.


Mother-You'll just waste time in shoe-shining.


Son-No,mother. So many friends will meet me.


Mother-Well, be ready.I go to Kitchen.


Son-I have taken a bath , mother. Lay the table.


Mother-Table is already laid.


Son-My good mother! Bless me . I am going.


Mother-May God help you!

No comments: