Conversation- Talking to a Girl

Question-What is your name?


Answer-My name is Urvashi.


Question-How old are you?


Answer-I am fifteen years old.


Question-In which class do you study?


Answer-I study in tenth class.


Question-Are you a science or arts student?


Answer-I am a science student.


Question-What is your father?


Answer-My father is an administrative officer.


Question-What is your mother?


Answer-She is a doctor.


Question-How many brothers have you?


Answer-I have two brothers. They are all elder to me.


Question-How many sisters are you?


Answer-We are two sisters.


Question-When do you play?


Answer-I play in the evening.


Question-Where do you play?


Answer-I play in the playground.


Question-Do you have any fast friend too?


Answer-Yes, Katrina is my fast friend.


Question-Do you love your family?


Answer-Yes, I do. And love my society too.


Question-Whom do you love the  most?


Answer-I love my motherland the most.

No comments: